UNKNOWN REASON 519709511

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

UNKNOWN REASON 519709511

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مرحباً بكم

أهلا وسهلاً بك من جديد
زائر

آخر زيارة لك مع شباب اكس لايف كانت

المواضيع الأخيرة

» كتاب تعليم SQLServer 2008
UNKNOWN REASON Emptyالأحد مارس 04, 2012 11:15 am من طرف where_true_love2002

» مرحباً بصديقتنا زهرة ياسمين
UNKNOWN REASON Emptyالأربعاء يناير 11, 2012 9:06 pm من طرف ST@R

» تحـيه لصدقيتنا الجديدة rafika
UNKNOWN REASON Emptyالثلاثاء يناير 10, 2012 3:04 pm من طرف Rasheed_L.F.E

» مرحباً بصديقنا الجديد "هاكونا مطاطا"
UNKNOWN REASON Emptyالثلاثاء يناير 10, 2012 3:03 pm من طرف Rasheed_L.F.E

» كل عام وانتم بخير وكل عام وانتِ حبيبتي
UNKNOWN REASON Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 15, 2011 2:28 pm من طرف ST@R

» فيلم الحياه في يوم
UNKNOWN REASON Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 15, 2011 2:01 pm من طرف ST@R

» أهلا بصديقتنا khloud
UNKNOWN REASON Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 20, 2011 9:29 am من طرف hade

» حشرة تجلب الملايين لمصر .. ممنوع قتلها
UNKNOWN REASON Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 20, 2011 9:24 am من طرف ST@R

» ماذا بعد ؟؟!!
UNKNOWN REASON Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 08, 2011 7:26 pm من طرف ST@R

» Join My Group
UNKNOWN REASON Emptyالسبت أغسطس 13, 2011 9:32 am من طرف ST@R

استمع الى راديو صوت الغد FM

حمل صورك من هنا

File & pics upload

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى

المتواجدون الآن ؟

ككل هناك 6 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 6 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 256 بتاريخ الثلاثاء ديسمبر 31, 2019 10:26 pm

UNKNOWN REASON

eyelash
    eyelash
    لايف جديد
    لايف جديد

عدد المساهمات : 40
    تاريخ التسجيل : 06/01/2010

UNKNOWN REASON Empty UNKNOWN REASON

مُساهمة من طرف eyelash الخميس يناير 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Asked an elderly man of his only son on his deathbed and gave him an envelope inside the paper and said: my advice to you Iuldi that Hedda does not open the envelope until after my death more months and not read it, but make someone read it to you, shortly after an elderly man died and actually ran out of the boy and his father's will to Dahab, where one of his friends to read his paper and when you play a friend of the paper is expelled from his home and said no I regret in my life, but never to Malrvati your order, a strange boy who ordered his friend and paper and which is written.

In order to his uncle and told him his uncle asked the subject to read the paper and expelled from the house and said, I Disclaimed to you on religion ...

Must be said that I find reading the paper I rode in the words of a great movement of people from one shore to the other and held by the parties and while sitting people saw singer to write papers located to request a particular song, introduced his paper with them when their villages singer said: "Whoever wrote this topic paper you answered yes, I am My father Aattiytk paper, he told the people: Atrdoh from here or kill him or throw him do not exist for such Hedda us that they decided to put him in the lifeboat and Bdlk not be with them ..
    He said the boy, a stranger is in the boat this topic paper has villages dearest friends and also kicked my uncle, he disowned me and these people and what they didi with me ...... ishould read it to know whats inside it

And when he start reading it astrong wind blown down and get the paper far away and the boy couldnt read this paper to know the secret in it: * 57 *:

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 19, 2024 10:41 am